I appeared for the Sopra Steria interview on 24th September 2022. On that day, firstly a Pre-Placement talk session was held for approximately 1 hour.
First Round was an Online Aptitude & Technical test in which more than 400 students appeared and the duration of the online assessment was 90 minutes. After giving the first round, We had to wait for almost 2 hours for the declaration of the result. Out of 410, 9 students were selected for the next round which was a Technical interview round, and I was one of the 9 students. My technical interview lasted for 20-25 minutes and most questions were based on Projects which I had done and core subjects.
Technical Interview: Some questions from my technical interview that I am able to recall-
- Tell me about yourself.
- What was the last DSA question you solved and when? Tell me the approach to solving that problem and how you optimize the solution.
- My last solved question was “3 Sum” so I explained that question’s solution very well.
- Which technology are you learning nowadays and why?
- Which technology do you want to learn in the future?
- What are NFTs?
- What is Database Management System?
After the technical interview round, the result for the next round was declared. The next round was an HR interview. All students were selected for the next round. HR interview lasted 10-15 minutes.
HR Round: Some questions of HR round:
- Tell me about your time management skills.
- What are your strengths?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Tell me about your family background.
- Are you willing to relocate or not?
- Will you be okay to work night shifts if it will be required?
That is it, after the HR interview, the Results were declared and all 9 were selected and I got an offer letter the next day in the evening.