This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The new Mac mini is a steal. The new MacBook Pros are a spec bump. And the new HomePod is … interesting. We’re such fans of the original, we can’t wait to wrap our ears around Apple’s (possibly) upgraded smart speaker.
Also on The CultCast:
- Should you buy a new MacBook Pro or wait till next year’s M3 chips arrive?
- HomePod mini’s secret sensor is about to go live.
- We know Apple cut some corners to make the new HomePod. The question is, will the new version bring the boom like the OG HomePod?
- And Cult of Mac writer D. Griffin Jones makes his CultCast debut.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
Our sponsors: Squarespace and CultCloth
- Squarespace gives you all the tools you need to set up your very own website and commence selling anything online. Start your free website trial today at squarespace.com/cultcast (no credit card required). Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with code cultcast at checkout.
- Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!